PureB2B specializes in performance-based marketing solutions that accelerate the B2B sales and marketing processes by leveraging intent among B2B decision makers. Founded in 2009, PureB2B helps marketers meet the ever-changing demands of B2B sales. With an audience of more than 30 million SMB and enterprise buyers, we provide a sophisticated range of marketing solutions:
- Data Solutions
- Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing Qualified Leads
- Data Driven Intent Marketing Network
- Research-Driven Content Creation
- Marketing and Sales Pipeline Analysis
We are proud to be ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S for four years in a row.
We are seeking a technically strong IT leader to join our growing organization. In this position, you will direct the IT operations for a largely out-sourced team in the US, as well as oversee an IT team based in Asia with a 2,500 person infrastructure that spans multiple sites. You will be responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of information technology within the organization including hardware, servers, network and support. In addition, you will drive the evaluation, negotiation and deployment of SaaS and enterprise applications, in order to meet the needs of the respective user communities.
This position requires you to roll your sleeves up and manage people, technologies and vendors in addition to directing IT staff to carry out support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our Windows AD, Microsoft Exchange, network management and Saas and hosting providers while also looking for ways to grow our infrastructure in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. You will have a team that is largely based in the Philippines, as well as out-sourced resources, to manage our systems, networks, applications and users to maximal effect. The IT Manager will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets.
This person will also keep the executive team up to date on the technology issues, investigation and projects that are on the radar for helping the company to succeed.
Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze business needs presented by users and recommend technical solutions with completion timeline
- Develop IT Plan and Roadmap to ensure business needs and IT SLA’s are met according to the business needs and schedule
- Direct the evaluation and selection of any new technologies, for the improvement of our systems’ functionality, scale and performance across all sites
- Produce detailed timelines and implement effective project control for each software release, as well as the permissioning and authorization tiers and support practices for such applications as MS-Sharepoint
- Lead IT organization of Philippines’ site leadership, technology specialists and out-sourced agents in the hitting of IT Plan and Roadmap
- Establish project and SLA metrics, as well as the request/response mechanisms for users to be supported when systems go down, passwords expire, etc
- Direct research in emerging technology by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security and control structures
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, and anticipating organizational requirements
- Work with Finance and site leads to prepare budgets and hardware/software orders, as well as to address any variances from budget
- Install hardware and peripheral components for server and client machines, as well as load appropriate software packages such as operating systems, email and anti-virus
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues relative to all corporate software in a timely manner, by instituting the systems and practices for IT to learn about issues and respond as per SALA
- Participate in hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts, and drive the technology-related issues
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technical discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience in information technology management, including managing internal, out-sourced and on-demand providers
- Technical expertise in at least one or two IT specialties including Microsoft Windows AD administration, Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint, and/or network configuration and management.
- Comprehensive experience with current technologies, such as SaaS applications, performance monitoring tools and virus/malware scanning and prevention.
- Excellent communication, leadership, management, and analytical skills, such as producing data-driven status and issues reporting
- Able to build relationships with all levels of staff and management
Why work for and with us:
- Experience direct mentorship from the industry experts who have built our best-in-class team
- Sharpen your skills and career growth as you render your direct contribution and involvement in the company
- We have a fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to commensurate your skill set, experience and role in the company
Pure Incubation is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply